- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the IT telecommunications industry
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within new areas and new clients
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders
- Understand customer needs and provide technical expertise to support pre-sales efforts
- Creating relationships with key decision-makers
- Presenting and creating multi-product solution opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop proposals and presentations
- Participate in industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Manage and update customer information in our CRM system
- Identifying and developing new businees opportunities
- Supporting our pre-sales efforts by providing tecnical expertise to our customers
- Excellent customer relations
- Excitement for technology
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage your time and prioritizing tasks to accomplish goals
- Ability to implement feedback and tailor your approach for success
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, computer science, engineering, or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 7-8 years of experience in IT telecommunications, preferably in a pre-sales or business development role
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies and protocols
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in building and maintaining strong business relationships with all levels of client organizations.
- Willingness to travel for business meetings and industry events
What you can expect?
- We provide integration into a young, talented, innovative, and ambitious team
- Challenges in an international environment
- Activities related to sport and health
- Space for creativity
- 17 days of PTO
- Health Insurance Benefit for all employees
- Career development and growth
- A flexible environment where you organized your work dynamic: flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Continuous training and technology partners certifications according to the role, and free access to “UDEMY"
ITCenter Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ITCenter Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.