Description of the role:
The Senior Infrastructure and Security Architect will
be responsible for leading and actively contributing to the architecture and
security of Red Hat OpenShift environments. They will work closely with
multidisciplinary teams to ensure operational efficiency and security of
- Develop and
implement advanced security and isolation strategies between
- Manage the
publication of applications, load balancing, and efficient integration with F5
devices (Comm and Secur areas).
robust monitoring systems for architecture, infrastructure, and applications.
data safeguarding and recovery for applications, integrating with external
backup technologies to Red Hat OpenShift.
- Expertise in
container architectures, with a focus on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Soft Skills:
Effective communication, teamwork, flexibility, adaptability, fluent in english.
Skills: Profound knowledge of Red Hat OpenShift and container architectures,
experience in load balancing and integration with F5 devices, advanced skills
in monitoring architecture/infrastructure and applications.
- Training Area: Relevant certifications in Red Hat
OpenShift and related areas.
- Senior level >5 years of experience.
What can you expect?
- Integration into a young, talented, innovative and ambitious team
- Career Opportunities
- Integration in international projects
- Flexible time/schedule
- Discounts for employees
- Activities related to sport and health
- Space for creativity
- 22 vacation days per year plus birthday day and December 24th
- Acess to the UDEMY training platform
- Life and Health Insurance for all employees
- Career development and growth
- Coverflex Benefits
Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ITCenter Group is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national
origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.