- What data do we collect
- How do we collect your data
- How will we use your data
- How do we store your data
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies
- What types of cookies do we use
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect
ITCenter collects the following data:
- Personal identification (Name, email address, phone number)
- Company name
- IP address
- Browser used
- Access time to ITCenter websites
How do we collect your data
You directly provide ITCenter with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data
ITCenter collects your data so we can:
- Process your order or request
- Contact you via email or phone to communicate special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Obtain general usage statistics for purposes of trend monitoring, marketing and advertising.
When ITCenter processes your order or request, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data
ITCenter stores your data in secure servers, and will keep your personal data for an undetermined period.
ITCenter would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ITCenter from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at our e-mail: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights
ITCenter would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request ITCenter for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ITCenter correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ITCenter to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ITCenter erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ITCenter restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ITCenter’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ITCenter transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ITCenter uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ITCenter uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ITCenter sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
E-mail us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ITCenter has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the corresponding authority (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados).